Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's a....



Girl!!! At least we're 99% sure that it's a girl. We had a good enough view to definitely not see boy parts. But it wasn't good enough to see girl parts. She was quite comfy in her spot and didn't feel like moving for anybody. We're sticking with girl until proven otherwise. Spencer can't wait to see his little sister, Lily Maria Benitez, in August.

4 comments:

  1. Thats basically what happened with us this time! They didn't see boy parts but the girl parts werent clear enough. Its so fun that all 3 of us are having girls this time around. Our kids are going to have so much fun playing together. And Noah and Spencer can be the awesome boys of the group haha Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And it is way fun, Deana. I am so excited for everything little girls bring! Although I'm realizing how much more I'll have to do to get ready..

    ReplyDelete