For the longest time I was in some denial that you were indeed there inside of me; that I was pregnant. You quickly worked on changing that by sticking my belly out really far. That plan didn't work right away but I had to stop denying it to myself sooner than I would've otherwise. All of that is quite different and lately I've been thinking about you lots and lots. Your movements are getting stronger and it seems like you notice when Daddy and Spencer are around. There's still no kicking [thank you] and you seem much calmer than Spencer ever was [or in fact is]. I'll have to get used to that.
The biggest topic of discussion revolving around you lately is your gender. It must have something to do with the fact that your big appointment with the ultrasound is coming up. I've started counting down the days even. I keep telling myself that you're a boy but then catch myself daydreaming about you being a girl. Daddy is still going back and forth on his guess. It seems to be about 50/50 though. Once that "big day" comes then we'll start using your appropriate name and slowly everyone else will too. I hope that you like the name we've picked out for you. All of us sure do love you and can't wait to see you. Keep on growing healthy and strong in there.
Love,
Mommy
Your due date is 3 days after Aiden's birthday. I vote for a girl!
ReplyDelete