Ninjas have finally attacked! Tim finally ambushed me as threatened. It all started with a black ninja duckie jumping down from the bathroom door when I got home one night. And I kept finding more: on the toaster, under my pillow, on top of the printer, on the mirror, by the tv speakers, in the desk by the checkbook, and so on.
I went ahead and did some highlighting on the pictures to make it more obvious where to look for the ninjas. I think I might have found them all now, maybe. When the next attack is shall reveal itself, but it's my turn now :)
Friday night was the ward's elders' quorom activity which was way fun. Lots of families came and we all ate chili, cornbread, and dessert. It was in someone's backyard and there were kids running all around. So much fun! Tim started talking with some of them while I was amused with them jumping on the trampoline. One little girl kept getting tossed around everywhere and was loving. At the end we all carved pumpkins! The Carroll's cut out simple shapes to make their face, another family actually brought a kit with templates, and overall there was lots of creativity. Tim and I made a quick blueprint in his sketchbook and then started carving away! It looks really cool with a light inside. You'll have to wait and see the finished product until next weekend since it's part of our setup for Trunk or Treat ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment