Friday, October 8, 2010

BIRTHDAY!!

27 years ago yesterday, October 7th, the man of Ecuaco (aka Tim) was born! Celebrations began with breakfast at Denny's since he got a free meal. Definitely worth it. I sadly had classes still that couldn't be ditched so I said goodbye for a bit.
Tim had mentioned for a long time that he kept looking and hoping to find an 8-bit MegaMan t-shirt but never has since the one time he did see it. Well I found one, online and ordered it for his birthday. Don't worry, I was smart and got help so that he wouldn't know that I had spent money on his present and that he wouldn't accidentally open it. The only problem was that the shirt still had come... I was blessed and didn't have to print out a picture! Mommy Blake texted me during class that morning to inform me that the mail had come, including a package. Inside was his t-shirt!
I ended up missing my nutrition class to pick up a card and cupcake decorating stuff before going to Mommy Blake's to pick up the present and decorate some cupcakes that she lovingly made. Funny story is after spending so much time finding a wonderful card that would be cool, the guy didn't put it in my bags... It shows up on my receipt too. Luckily Fry's had another cool card that I found rather quickly (no way was I taking another hour to go back and get it fixed since I went to Target right by school). And shhh! He doesn't know ;) actually, it wouldn't matter to him if he knew that or not.
Before going out to a Chinese buffet with friends for dinner, Tim opened his present and showed slight enthusiasm. He had more fun being cheesy for the camera and trying to eat the rocks in the box haha, such a kid still.


After filling tummies with delicious rice and meats, we went outside and had the traditional cake, candles, and singing. Yes, I put 27 candles throughout the cupcakes. And I lit them all. While you can't tell in the picture, Winston served as a wonderful waiter/table throughout the whole thing and didn't complain. One more awesome thing about my car ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy be-lated birthday to my newest nephew who is only 4 1/2 months younger than me! I love being married to Jonathan, it makes me feel young, but so old at the same time.

    You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And having somebody older than you does that. Hope all's well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete