As some of you might remember, Tim and I ordered 96 little plastic ninjas and 12 ninja rubber duckies to have war in Ecuaco. These were bought about 2 weeks before the wedding so that we'd have them to play with right in time for coming home from the honeymoon. We ended up abandoning the glorious cardboard fort/city when the boxes overwhelmed the apartment... I am still somewhat sad about that. One day.
Despite this fact, the war has started this week in Ecuaco (beware!). It all started with a ninja riding on his tank (a rubber duck) to deliver the message to Tim that he must be aware of warriors and spies.
Sadly my ninja who was hiding in the gummi bears while awaiting to attack has been taken as a p.o.w. That won't stop the attacks from coming though. Recently yellow ninja informed me that he needs a couple friends to help him jump down off the bathroom door and attack when Tim closes that door tonight.
And now for me to take a moment for myself! First off, I want to share that I found some super cute shoes earlier today! Yes, I'm supposed to find myself some shoes for the ball and these will NOT match my red, white, and silver dress.. But they were clearanced and I had Kohl's cash to pay for them. I am also proud to say that they are my first, maybe second, pair of shoes that actually look grown-upish instead of the typical plain and generic shoes that a tween or mom could be wearing. Holy cow! I'm now close to the 'mom' age group. Or in it... since my friends are starting to be pregnant now. Anyways, here they are!
Today I also attempted to fix my bangs since they were long, annoying, and too much like bangs... I don't like bangs. They were supposed to just be a hint of bangs like they were before the wedding. But I guess hairstylists like to go off of what they see. He did get the angling like we had talked about and it worked for the first couple days so I hadn't noticed it. But you know how it is when they style it and then you go home and do your typical stuff... Well it's not in my eyes anymore but I think next time I'll be less lazy and just go back to the professionals. It definitely will work for now but still not what I had wanted it to do. And realizing that they're all over short now probably won't help me in my goal to make the bangs disappear more. 'Tis life!
BEFORE &
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment