I must admit that this week I really do not feel like blogging much about anything. Instead I'll just make a basic list of what's been happening in our schedules so you still feel updated :)
*Haunted house called "The Nest" which was awesomely done and exciting
*Helped good family friends move [Tim and his bros did muscle work, Me and Chrissy watched the kiddos]
*Watched that movie about Facebook
*found shoes to wear to the ball at the end of the month!
*Made plans to go to Mommy/Daddy Blake's Trunk or Treat
-Tim will be a zombie
-I will possibly be a 50's girl.... might change my mind
*School has been demanding that I do hw, and I don't always listen.......
*Tim then makes me do my hw
*Running and ultimate frisbee have been keeping Tim in shape
That's all for now! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment