Friday, September 24, 2010

3 more days!!

That is all I have left to wait for Tim to get back home! :D I am super excited for that. Okay, we both are (honest!). Thinking about it I should've asked work to let me leave early on Monday so that I can be here when he gets home, but it's a little late for that.... He'll still get home and it will be exciting :)
Ah yes, Tim has been off in California as a good Marine and doing his 2 weeks of training that all of them are required to do every year. Between that and the last drill, this Sunday will be the 3rd in a row that I've gone by myself. Actually no, last week my best friend Jessie came and visited me from Kansas and she went with me.
Basic story: she's learning architecture at KState and the trip that was planned got scratched and they told them all that they had $250 to go visit a school of their choice and do some research for them. Her being here is part of why I entirely missed writing last week's blog entry, but that day was a fun day. After the whole airport ordeal we went to ASU for her tour/question session (for whatever reason I could not find the parking lot that my pass lets me park in on the Tempe campus), ate frozen yogurt, and then I took her to In-N-Out for the first time ever. It was quite tasty, let me tell you. Jessie was impressed as well. The temperatures were also record highs for this time of year so she definitely escaped the tastes of Fall that she had and jumped right back into the HOT summer heat that she had last time she was here in June. Saturday night was girls' night with Sarah (Tim's sister and therefore mine) and we got some real Mexican food and followed it up by watching 'She's the Man.'
Tuesday morning I had to say goodbye to Jessie and hello again to homework and being alone at the apartment. I like Tim being here much better. But I am being good while he's gone :) see I smiled :P. I also said goodbye to my sleep for a little while since I had put off all of my homework and lab reports while Jessie was here figuring it was only a few days. Well, my teacher was right in saying that to do his lab report correctly it would take at least 5-6 hours... I am now in the part of school that requires lots of time. Still understanding and enjoying it though! Tonight I can hopefully clean up more of the apartment so that tomorrow can be a homework day. It's messy. The end.
Tim will be home soon and I can't wait!!!! Just thought I'd remind you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment