Sunday, December 23, 2012

An Early Christmas Gift

   Spencer got the honor of sharing with our families about our early Christmas gift. I figure that he might as well get to share on the blog as well:



Think you got it?! As you can tell, he's sooo stinking excited! And we are too :) 

I had my first appointment this last week. Everything is looking great! My uterus is measuring large but we only saw one baby. The official due date is August 10, 2013. 


7 weeks along
Like I said, I'm measuring big. If it weren't for sweatshirts, this baby 
would've announced itself right after we found out!

3 comments:

  1. yay!! You are such a cutie preggie lady already :) I love the picture of Spencer in his brother shirt. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! :) you're copping us aren't you? Baby number 1 in march and baby number 2 in august! ;) J/K So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete