Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life's been happening.

We've been so busy, and yet not at the same time. There are days that I feel like we can never catch a breathe. And yet there are days that I feel like I need more to do. Anyways, here's a quick update on our life before I rush off to bed. Tonight was very unproductive for me.... I'm not very motivated to work on my Halloween costume. Yes, I know that it's tomorrow.

Spencer was so busy playing with my chair with his feet. He loves to feel everything with his feet! Apparently this chair is also only good for nursing... I'm working on that with him since I'd like to be able to still sit and rock him. Part of why I now know that he feels this way is that I decided to wean him to formula. Feel free to ask me if you are actually interested in my reasons.

Uncle Zach shared his dragon with Spencer for naptime while he helped babysit. Tim and I went to the temple together when his brother, James, went through in preparation for his mission. That was the first time I'd done a temple session since I was pregnant! I was happy to go back.

My family decided to "take Aaron" out to Costa Vida for dinner on his birthday. Spencer even gave "him" a few kisses! It's so weird for me to think that he's already reaching his 6-month mark.

Tim received some assistance with his pushups. Since rolling is such an easy thing now (and Spencer is getting closer to crawling all of the time) he quickly made his way over to Daddy. 

I still get to babysit this cute little boy :) Andrius always seems so excited to come play everyday! He and Spencer are best buds. I constantly hear them babbling to each other. They've even stopped trying to whack each other (for the most part). I have found them wrestling with each other occasionally... But it's mostly friendly play. Andrius is also starting to keep Spencer in line when he goes to hog all of the toys.

We visited my grandpa out at the train park! His train ended up breaking so we didn't actually get to ride on it this time. Spencer still had a blast. He talked with everyone and kept trying to catch the dog. The dog was too smart to let him play pull on his hair. We did go for a walk and found a fun wooden train to crawl around in.



There were so many pebbles in there and Spencer thought that they must be food...

Such a ham!! Tim and I still can't get over this face.

We took Spencer over to say goodbye to one of his favorite uncles: James. It'll be two more years until they can play together again! He'll be serving his mission in Michigan (at least that's where I think it is... Hopefully my memory serves me well)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't your brother in Tokyo? What areas has he been in? Or is he still in his first area?

    Spencer is too cute. His faces remind me a lot of one of our sunbeams. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he's in the Tokyo mission. He's still in Yamato which is his first area. He has a blog that I'm keeping for him if you ever are curious about it ;) The link for it is on the right

      Delete
  2. I totally know that feeling of being busy and not busy at the same time. Thats how its been with us lately too. Spencer is such a handsome little man! I love that face he is making, so silly. Its so funny when little boys try to work out with their daddy. We will be closer to everyone now so hopefully we can all get together soon!

    p.s. love the background

    ReplyDelete