*I started classes and prefer Polytechnic campus to Downtown Phoenix, like a lot.
*We canceled our offer on that house. The bank wasn't willing to help and we don't have the funds to satisfy the picky VA. The VA appraiser also never got scheduled to come out...
*Saturday was more house hunting. A sweet, beautiful, better house was found. It is under short sale however... Fingers crossed and prayers being prayed! We really don't want to live with family when this baby comes...
*Heard baby's heartbeat at my appointment. It took awhile for the nurse to find it (scared me) but she finally did and baby has a strong heartbeat of 175bpm :) Baby Benitez, or inchworm, was hanging out really low on my right side. Silly little one!
*I told my coworkers at my internship that I'm pregnant. They were already starting to wonder, apparently!
Up-close of belly on 7/17 (5 weeks). We had started to notice some changes in my belly but it was still hard for others to see.
Week 7 Ultrasound. We were shocked how much he/she grew in only a week!!
This is an up-close of my belly actually a day before the 7 week ultrasound. My shirts were starting to get snug but Tim and I were the only ones really noticing still.
Same day as above. See? There is a little bit of belly poking out, but you may not have noticed otherwise :P
Today: 8/30 at 11 weeks
I know you can't see my face on this one thanks to the flash, but I like how it shows off the baby belly :)
That's all of the photos that I have for now, but it does get you caught up! As far as finding out what this little one is, I'm hoping that we can do that in October since I'll have an 18 week appointment then.


Bummer about the first house, crossing my fingers for the new one. :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! you and tim are the proud parents of a peanut! =P
I love the belly shots. Baby Benitez is starting to poke out more :) That house buying business is just an up and down experience. Sure hope you find your dream home soon.
ReplyDelete