We've been busy moving our belongings into Tim's family's house. I supervised a lot while Tim and our brothers (plus Kevin Schifflet) moved everything. Yesterday was a long day with all of the moving! I did have a break for work... I figured that I might as well go to work since I was only directing and making sure that the apartment door stayed shut. Most of our belongings made it out of the apartment and the rest will be moved out soon. We wanted to have time to see friends at Blake Shill's bbq, especially since Tim's work schedule makes it more difficult for him to see friends.
So, the house that we put an offer on... ! There was the whole multiple offers thing on the one house we loved. The bank liked ours!!! Our offer was countered though since the bank wanted to move the closing date a month later which is no problem for us. We accepted, got back to them, and are now waiting to hear that they've signed the papers. As soon as those papers are signed we can get inspections done! Tim has been rather anxious to hear back since the bank was quick in responding for everything up until now. It should hopefully be soon though. Keep your fingers crossed!
This week, I also get to start my internship! I'm excited and will have lots of choices for what I wear. I am allowed to dress more professionally, like for an interview. Since it's exercise related, I can also wear comfortable, workout clothes everyday. I am relieved because those are currently the most comfortable clothes I have that still fit nicely.
Tim has been so sweet to me and definitely loves our baby so much. He makes sure that he lifts everything for me and will make sure that I don't bend down. Tim wants to be sure that the baby doesn't get squished. We even saw the baby again this week, and oh my goodness how much it grew! At 6 weeks, the baby looked more like a dot on the screen. One week later and it was a good sized blob that we saw right away! Tim says that our baby looks like a spaceship. I don't have pics to put up of it since our stuff is everywhere... Up until today, Tim has been insistent that it's a boy. He even referred to the baby by the boy name we have picked out. Now he's not so sure and is back to wanting a little princess.
The only interesting thing that has happened about my sleep is I am now talking more in my sleep and have already met a couple of famous people in my dreams. Last week I met Bill Cosby. The most recent one was Liam Neeson. He lived in our neighborhood and joined the block party to play the clarinet with his nose. He was very nice and friendly in my dream. While that may sound strange, my dreams have always been that strange and sometimes more so. Because of that, I had always wondered how much crazier my dreams could possibly get with pregnancy. So far, it's just adding celebrities!
I know I've mentioned it before...but your house offers always have me sitting on the edge of my seat. Hoping for news soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for your little one! Jon was insistent that Veja was a girl right from the start...he never changed his mind :P My dreams got REALLY crazy while I was pregnant...and have continued to be crazy since I get up periodically to feed Veja in the night. :P Enjoy...although from the sounds of it they may not get any more crazier. :P
ReplyDelete