Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

Time has seemed to go by so fast and yet somewhat slow... Tim happily started his new job on Monday!!!!!! We are constantly learning how blessed we are that he was hired with this company. The company is Hill-Rom and he works on repairing hospital beds and will eventually be delivering them as well. His first day was lots of clerical work to get everything in order. He's been training and learning a lot everyday. The days are so busy that we don't really text each other throughout his work day any more. I'll miss that but it's for a good reason :) Tim loves the fact that there is so much for him to do! Everyday he has something new to tell me about. There will be a week that he will spend out of town to train. We still don't know when that is. Fortunately I still have school so I will hopefully focus more on homework when that happens.
I spent much of my break working at both of my jobs. It was so much fun! I also got a head start on my project that is due in about a month. I did get a haircut yesterday but am not ready to put a picture up yet. Hopefully next week. Friday night we did get to spend time with lots of friends that we haven't had much of a chance to hang out with (school and being married does that). We ended up walking out on Main St and doing the traditional picture-taking with the statues. It also emphasized how many friends we have who are pregnant!
Tim has declared that Saturday shall be cleaning day here in Ecuaco. We've both grown up with Saturday as a chore day and he no longer has to spend most of the day sleeping. I will still have work in the mornings but will be able to help out afterwards. Hope your week was fantabulous!

3 comments:

  1. After you clean on saturday can you come to my house and clean mine. :-). You might want to hang out with David instead because he'll be in town! Sounds like Tim's job is a blessing. I'm glad he can be home with you at nights now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for you two :) Friday night was my favorite night all month! We have to do that more often. I cant wait til all of us have babies and we can do field trips with them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'll come clean for you sometime Mindi :) It was good seeing David for the short amount of time that I did.

    ReplyDelete