Sunday, March 6, 2011

Highlights of the Week

*Daniel came home!!! I finally got to meet my brother-in-law. He just spent two years on his Spanish speaking mission in Canada.
*Tim got hired for a new job!! We are both extremely grateful and excited about this. He will be working during the day, full-time, better pay, and have benefits. Tim also loves that he will actually have things to do instead of entertaining himself throughout the night. He wishes that he was starting now and didn't have to go to the hotel anymore this week.
*I registered for my last semester of college!! I still have to register for a summer class at the community college but need to change my name there first. I also learned that I have one more class to take than I had thought. I have to take 45 upper-division courses and would only have 42 without this extra class. It's good to know that now though :)

3 comments:

  1. sounds like all good things!!! nice to hear such great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy everything is going so great for you! That stinks that you have to take a summer class but youre still soo close to being done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chickas! It is nice having good things to tell about

    ReplyDelete