Sunday, November 21, 2010

Movies/Baby Making

Shame on you for already thinking dirty thoughts! High five to those who kept it clean haha.

Friday night was the Institute Film Festival. Basically, everyone had a chance to make their own 3-5 min movie and submit it to be played that night. Last year it was called the Academy Awards. Same difference! After making last minute changes to my outfit plans, Tim and I set out to dinner at Serrano's. It was delicious! Tim is proud to say that I am now liking salsa. Imagine that! Last year I refused to eat the stuff and now I am expanding beyond Jason's amazing homemade concoction. Perhaps Mexican food and I will have a more enjoyable relationship. There were several interesting movies made that were shown. My personal favorite was called "Kid History." And for your enjoyment it is on YouTube! Seriously, watch it. You'll be laughing the whole time and it's adorable.

Sadly, it did not even place in the top three. But it was acknowledged that some people voted more than once. It was all for fun anyways :)

Baby making party: This event happened last night with our friends Sean and Deana Howell. We had a blast making cute, adorable babies out of sugar cookie dough. See :p not dirty. They have all the pictures so I will have to post them after they get put up onto Facebook. Tim and I had a set of twins, some cradles and rocking horses. I think there were some other babies of ours too. Tim was very proud of the twins though. We'll let you know whenever there's a non-cookie baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment