Sunday, November 14, 2010

Veteran's Day

Holidays are always fun! I, Adriana, even had school off and only a couple hours of work. Tim just didn't have work that day so we had fun spending time together. We always love those moments that we get to spend together :) And for us, it was a day for Tim.
Applebee's was honoring Veterans and current military members by giving them a free meal. I must say that is a smart move by them. And we made a smart move of our own by accepting it and eating lunch there on Thursday. I loved looking around and seeing all of the older veterans and their wives sitting down, enjoying a meal, and still looking so in love. We're both grateful for everyone who's ever been in the military, especially those currently deployed allowing Tim to stay home right now. While you may not realize it, I'm sure you've run into several individuals connected closely to the military in some way. They are one of many things to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment