Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy

Some of that is pure seriousness. Some of that... is somewhat sarcastic but also makes me laugh.

Tim and I got to go out for dinner for our 2 month anniversary today. We also took Phillip and his friend since it's his birthday today. Happy bday brother! Not that he reads this... 2 months has flown by and I'm sure it will continue doing so. And I can tell you that I love him more and more everyday. I'm sure he loves me more too ;) In fact, he even switched the laundry for me today while I was at work, even though I hadn't even mentioned to him that I had started some. So sweet.

Tomorrow will be my last day of summer school! As well as the last time I will be in a lab science. Goodbye dissections!! Playing with our own blood doing glucose tests, blood typing, and looking at it under a microscope was pretty cool though. Yes, the wife is a nerd at times.

Tim has been keeping busy in one way or another. This includes playing his new favorite video game: Dragonquest IX. I get to hear stories all about the game whenever he plays. I must admit that it is quite fun. Recently his Celestrian helped an heir to the throne pretend to kill a monster that was protecting a grave and then unveil and defeat an old lady ghost that was the real monster. That's what I remember anyways. He's also been drawing up some characters for a small no-name (or maybe it has a name....) group that is making an online game. They're based in Australia, but the internet is an amazing tool.

Recently, Tim was working on a picture for a prospective customer through freelancing when his program crashed on him and much of his work was lost. Now we are replacing a laptop computer screen. Who knew they were so fragile?

This weekend involves Tim leaving me alone for all of 3 days while he goes out to drill :( However, I have been able to make plans for some creative fun! It also involves girl time with 2 besties. So yay and tears.

4 comments:

  1. happy 2 month anniversary! sounds like you had fun! thanks for the update... whatcha planning to do for girls night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew laptop screens were so fragile. I learned that the hard way. but oh well! I'm glad that Tim switched the laundry! Yay tim! I'm impressed! And I love that you pay enough attention to Tim's Dragon Quest stories to relay them to us. I need to do that more...Andrew talks about Starcraft II and I don't remember a word he said =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls night ended up being playing Clue, traipsing around Walmart, and blowing bubbles off the balcony.

    Haha Tim makes the stories interesting. And I used to play a couple video games, buuuuut... only for the story line :P That's all that I care about lol

    ReplyDelete