Monday, July 26, 2010

Chore Day

Today is a case of the Mondays.

Luckily I got to spend a few minutes cuddling with Tim this morning after he had come home from work but before I left for school. 1.5 more weeks of this class! There is also 3 more tests... I will make it through this week. On the plus side, I don't have to cram all of my homework, studying, and presentation in tonight. I will still work on it but my teacher was feeling generous (she got accepted into the doctorate program) and pushed the test from tomorrow to Wednesday. Hallelujah!
Enough about school. I've felt accomplished so far today since I've been able to get laundry finished up. Our dryer is now taking twice as long to dry things so I wasn't able to finish on Saturday. I also cleaned the bathroom! It's such a great feeling to walk in and see everything neat.
Soon, Mommy Blake will be by to take me to Costco and we'll print off pictures. Finally! I'm not sure what else we will do in the store, but I am so excited to have prints from the wedding and not just stare at them on the computer screen. I'm not sure when, but I look forward to one day being able to scrapbook all of them as a wedding album. I've decided that most of my other pictures will go in just a photo album with just my favorite highlights or events getting scrapbooked. Only thing is that right now all my stuff resides in the old bedroom. There's simply not enough room in a one bedroom apartment. And school doesn't allow me much time for such things.
What's new with you? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment