Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Late, But Still Here!

This whole week I've been trying to think up of a good 'theme' for this weeks blog. Just didn't work out for this week haha. I figure it's a little more interesting than a constant rundown of everything that happens each week. Especially since I end up talking about school....

I decided to actually going running this week. Shocker! I always dread the thought... But this week I actually asked Tim if we could go. And he enthusiastically replied yes. AFTER teasing me that such a thing was miraculous. You see, he has always loved working out and running and thus has been wishing and waiting for me to catch onto it a little more than small amounts for a couple times a week. It happened.

Tim was able to apply for the Tempe PD earlier this week since they finally had a hiring round after several months. He'll find out whether or not he gets to go further into the hiring process sometime the week of September 6th. So for now we just need to wait patiently to find out what happens.

I found out that Taylor Swift has a new cd that comes out on October 25th. I want it so bad and am extremely tempted to pre-order it.... I'll let you know if I do. Music is such a treat for me even still. I've even found that I miss having a piano in the house to sit down and play at when I feel like it. Now it wasn't that much, but I'm usually busy. I find that the times I really have little going on that I miss it the most. I'm sure that one day we can at least have a keyboard.

2 comments: