Since Deana ended up stuck at a baby shower, I stayed home on Saturday (for the most part) and was doing the necessary cleaning. Just to be safe, I kept the door locked the entire time. I sure didn't wanna defend myself unnecessarily. Things get dirty too quickly, ugh! That night I finished one of the last loads of laundry, hooray! And Tim texted me while he could out in the field. I folded the clothes in the bedroom and then put them away. As I came out of the room I saw that someone was opening the front door and coming inside.... Eek!
It was Tim. He got to come home that night to dry off and sleep since they were rained on much. His pockets were even full of water earlier that day. I was sooooo grateful it was him! I just hope that next time he lets me know first... Even if us two are the only ones with keys to the apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment