So we're going back in time a little bit with these pictures. Looks like I need to combine all of my pictures into one place!
There's nothing like snuggling up to Papa
and your baby doll in a princess dress.
Waking up with a swollen eye from a
mosquito bite. This scared me a little bit!
Lily loves her big bows.
She found a princess snack cup and
would not let go, even after falling asleep.
Spencer loved feeding Lily from her snack cup.
My allergy testing! I hadn't been to an
allergist in almost 7 years...
Plenty of seasonal plus almonds came
up positive
Lily's hair is longer in the back
Uncle James home to mend
Easter outfits
Sitting by herself!!
Spencer loves playing with Rachel
Playing is what Spencer really loves about
going to the library
We replaced our vacuum! I was amazed
and disgusted by how much dirt it collected
in a small area...
We went to the Great Cloth Diaper Change again
this year and met our friends Jessica, Kenneth,
and Samuel there. Lily and Sam had fun playing
while we waited to officially get started.
Diapers in the area and then changed!!
Uncle Aaron came home from his mission in Japan!!
Look at Lily's hair!
Spencer and Andrius played in
Andrius' room while we met Viktorjia
for the first time. These two are so sillly together!
This has been Spencer's favorite puzzle.
He can just about put it together by
himself when he wants to.
I took this picture because this was the first time
he ever really tried to undress himself. Ever.
Dads are for playing
Trying to play late at night...
Spencer fell asleep with me!!
Waiting at the dentist office
Story time at the library
I got snuggles with both of them!
Lily's turn to wear the KState shirt from
Aunt Jessie! And on Jessie's birthday too.
Spencer was so excited that he got a car
with Toad on it while on our way up to NV.
[This is where we left off in the last post]
Riding the train! It's a tradition while
at Papa's house.
Eating apple fritters is another, newer
tradition that we have when we visit.
Boy is it tasty and yet dangerous haha.
On our way back home during our short trip we
stopped at Frijoles! I was excited because Arturo
Trejo was actually there. The food was really
really good too.
Lily stole all of my quacamole.
It was that good.
Yup! I took a picture with YouTube celebrities!
Headbands make great necklaces
At a friends' birthday party
Seriously! These two melt my heart!
Princess Lily helping Mommy
go grocery shopping
Eating candy canes
Day with Grandma
Spencer found Lily's shorts and then put
them on. Sadly they fit.
New diapers! I like them because Lily is wearing 'Marie'
and Spencer is wearing 'Spence'
Grandma sent me this when he fell asleep
at her house. Okay, so we have lots of
pictures of him sleeping. But that's because
he hates and fights sleep so much these
moments are precious! Seriously!
I tried to seek Lily's opinion on making a
pattern for her blanket. She was good at
rejecting my ideas and scattering the squares.
Lily loves to help me with my hair
I got to babysit Andrius and Viktorija one day!
And these two actually played together!
Spencer started gymnastics and loves it.
This day was when we took Noah
to an open gym.
Lily's first purse. I am glad to have a girly
girl, even if it is just for now.
Lily insisted on mimicking Spencer. Fortunately
we have an extra mask.
Lily decided to eat her lunch in the laundry basket
one day. When she was done she tossed
all of her food out and then climbed out.
One of Lily's favorite blankets from Grandma.
I keep this one put away usually. When she sleeps
with it she traps herself underneath and freaks out.
At Phoenix Children's visiting a G.I.
Yeah so this is a big story that not everyone has heard...
Spencer has technically been failure to thrive for a long time.
But his pediatrician never worried since he always grows
and comes from short parents. Well Spencer wasn't
growing proportionately. His ribs stuck out lots. He
also had abnormal poop... As in Lily's was more
solid than his.
Lots of testing's been done. So far we know that he doesn't
eat enough even on a good day and that he had low
vitamin D. There may also be an immune deficiency.
But that test may need to be redone. And it may be
something that resolves on its own.
The immune issue also means the results
from the celiac panel may be inaccurate and he may
have it but we don't know. For now he still
gets to eat gluten. He also gets two Pediasures
a day, but we usually can only get him to drink
one. We'll be back for another check in a few weeks.
Lily's teeny tiny too but we don't see her ribs
sticking out so no worries about her. She has
enough fat and muscle on her.
It rained! It poured! I took them out
to get soaking wet just before bedtime.
I like to think that I'm that cool of a mom.
We even took silly pictures this time
Tim tried so hard to fix a leak in the roof.
It was better but not completely fixed.
He'll get the hang of it, I'm sure.
Granny's rocking horse is a favorite
Lily wanted a fudgsicle but thought it was too cold.
I microwaved it into a soup and she then
painted her tray with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment