Enjoying the bounce house before the Zoo Walk
for food allergies
Aunt Sarah carried Lily around the zoo for awhile
Deana brought her kids and a friend
Noah and Spencer
Peter with Lily [at the time he was Sarah's boyfriend]
Spencer and Grandma found the giraffes
Visiting Papa at the train park.
Spencer loved using his tools!
Lily just loved being held by Papa!
Tim drew on our 'wrapping paper' for
Spencer's birthday present
TMNT 2nd birthday with family!
This was right before Uncle Phillip left on his mission
Combined bath time with the Howell's, Burnham's,
and Benitez clans
Lily asleep at my grandparents' house
Driving Papa's trains at his house was Spencer's
favorite part of our trip to Nevada
I love this picture! Spencer Louis Benitez with
his great-grandpa Louis Banning
He was extremely sad that we had to come home
Uncle David's birthday dinner
Annette came to play one day
Now this is a rare, precious sight!
This was the first time Lily even tried to pull
herself up to stand and she just did it
like it was nothing.
We went to a food-free Easter egg hunt hosted
by a local organization for food allergies
Our own house after the Easter Bunny came
I love this grin!
Easter outfits!
This was actually my brother Aaron's
Easter outfit. It fit Spencer so I
borrowed it from my mom.
This outfit was one of Lily's favorites.
This box stayed in our house for a long time.
It was colored, climbed on, used for hiding,
and eventually smashed into a slide.
This was one day he refused to sleep
but finally crashed while having his
asthma medicine
Food allergy story and craft time at
Changing Hands bookstore
This summer we used the mall play area lots since
it was cool and not overcrowded in the morning
I did have to make sure others didn't feed Spencer
though... Some people are too willing to give
a child food without asking or looking for parents.
Lily's ear piercing day!
If you look closely you see her earrings!
Spencer waited for this night for a long time!
He was at the house when Uncle Jared got his
telescope and talked about looking at the stars
ever since then.
Showing off the swimsuit from Great Grandma
We decided that a kiddie pool would be a better
use of money versus a pool pass. They've loved
it! I need to get them out some more while it's
still plenty hot out to swim.
Anniversary date!
I decided that we had to go to Texas Roadhouse
since we realized we could never dine here
as a family due to Spencer's food allergies.
Being allergic to peanuts makes going
inside a restaurant with peanuts and the shells
all over the floor is not a good combination...
And we [or I] needed frozen yogurt for dessert!
Guess who added gummi bears?! Tim
My assistant bakers and taste testers
Cookies without eggs! I'm amazed at
what recipes are out there today.
Why does this boy never smile with me in pictures?
Lily always wanted to borrow these jammies
from Spencer. If it wasn't TMNT then it was
his Mickey Mouse pjs. The best part was that
Spencer encouraged her to wear his pajamas!
Riding the trains while Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris
were in town during the summer
And Uncle James was home during this time.
He jumped off a roof onto a trampoline and broke
his leg. So he was sent home temporarily from
his mission to heal and be treated.
I feel so blessed when I see these two play together.
It makes me happy in so many ways and I know that
this may not last forever [but I hope it does].
My husband does cook sometimes. How lucky am I?!
His attempt at an in-car family portrait
Uncle Zach was over and they both wanted to play
MarioKart with him
Dishes is one of their many favorite chores
I let Lily try to feed herself some chocolate pudding.
That smile was worth the mess!
This boy was fully potty trained and then
flat out refused to ever use the potty after a trip
to Nevada ended! We'll get back to it again.
My little princess playing dress up already!
These two were ready to go to Nevada the day before
we actually did. They even got their own shoes and
made me put them on. I had two disappointed children
that I tucked in that night..
But they were much happier when we were
finally on the road the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment