Monday, February 24, 2014
Going Private
I've been thinking about making this blog private for awhile now. Today I finally found the 'final straw' to convince me to do so. Today I discovered that my social security number has been stolen... There are lots of things going into play here but I have still arrived at this conclusion. So please send me your email address so that I can give you permission to access my blog. I'm also debating about writing a separate blog that is much more vague on who we are or anything like that... I know that it's not much notice but I'm changing the settings on this blog in a couple of days. At that point I will happily write and share all sorts of wonderful things [along with the less than wonderful things] that we've been up to lately. Thanks for understanding and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nattapatta4@gmail.com I made mine private too. I wanted to be able to say what I wanted to say without random people being able to see it.
ReplyDeleteOmgosh. Idk what to even do if my ss# was stolen. I'm so sorry!
ReplyDelete