-You are definitely growing stronger everyday. I see your legs, knees, hands pushing out on my belly more now. I'm not fond of the fact that you found my ribs... But I'll work around that. You also only like the front side of my belly, usually off to the right. That must be why my belly sticks out so far.
-I feel like you're going to be a night owl. You'll be so still most of the day [except when you hear Daddy or Spencer] and then roll/push all night long.
Spencer
-I love seeing you grow so big! Everyday you show us one more reminder of how 'big' you truly are.
-You finally are giving up the bottle once you tried out straw sippy cups. But you decided to go back to normal sippy cups once we got an extra straw cup that even has cars on it. Oh well!
-Everyday is full of smiles and giggles, even when you feel horribly sick. I seriously need to get that new cheesy grin on camera!
-American Sign Language is so much cooler than talking, but you've gotten extremely lazy lately. Milk and more do not equate to everything that you're telling us...
-Blowing kisses is your new favorite thing as well as mine. I missed it at first because you don't put your hand up to your mouth like most people do. But then I realized that's because Daddy and I will just 'kiss' each other across the room without doing the 'blowing a kiss.' You also love to give hugs, even when your friends don't understand or want to.
-Walking is within your reach! Build up your confidence because you can go five steps alone when you really want to.
Adriana
-I am knocking out many sewing projects in hopes of being done before Lily is born. I remember not being able to sew much for several months once Spencer was born.
-Can I say exhaustion??? I honestly slept so much over the weekend that I felt it was ridiculous that I was still not wanting to wake up. By that I mean taking a three hour nap on top of a normal night's sleep... So I moved up my doctor's appointment to get answers. Lo and behold I have anemia again. Wahoo! But that means May should be better once I get my iron levels back up.
-Read back through my Yoga Birth Method book and am SO excited to prepare for birth this way.
-Interviewed to be a sub at my old internship and was told that I'm not experienced enough at teaching group exercise... They're willing to help me but I honestly feel like the 20 minute drive [one way] would really add up without getting paid. I'm still working on my plan for how I'm going to keep active in my field.
Tim
-You've been so thoughtful and patient with all of the sick, tired, or just plain cranky moods that have been going on throughout the land of Ecuaco. Thank you!
-While you refused to go get me donuts at 3am you were a trooper and went with me later in the morning.
-Helping with the boys when I've been way too tired to function. I don't think you realize how much this means to me.
-There were a few horrible days of work, one of which resulted in us being scared about you being able to keep your job. Fortunately you still have a job and we've decided to try to get you more sleep. You also decided that you need to stress/worry a little less. So far the changes seem to be helping and we feel so blessed about it all.
-You introduced us to lingonberry juice and the meaning of some Swedish words while shopping at Ikea.
-There were a few horrible days of work, one of which resulted in us being scared about you being able to keep your job. Fortunately you still have a job and we've decided to try to get you more sleep. You also decided that you need to stress/worry a little less. So far the changes seem to be helping and we feel so blessed about it all.
-You introduced us to lingonberry juice and the meaning of some Swedish words while shopping at Ikea.
haha I love the snack time on the box. Spencer is such a cutie. Sorry to hear about the job scare with Tim but so happy it worked out. Also glad you are getting so much done with sewing. I wish I had that talent.
ReplyDelete