Saturday, February 25, 2012

End of the Month

This shall be super quick, but I wanted to write on here again. We stopped at the library this morning to take advantage of the free internet access. I must admit that it's quite fast! Tim wanted to set up an art blog and I needed to preregister for the hospital... That was quite an adventure. Anyways, if you want to check out what Tim has going on so far then visit here or look for it as a link to the right ---->

Last week was my birthday and Tim ended up with a day off that day. We went and got me some free food including Joe's BBQ. Yum! Tim planned a family party for last Saturday since Nathan and I have the same birthday. It was mine first though :P The other birthday celebrating that we did was earlier this week. My parents took us out to watch 'Wicked' at Gammage. Oh my goodness was that fun! I loved the music and the smart twisting of the storyline. We were out quite late and parking was a nightmare, but I still enjoyed my time. Spencer also listened to Tim and didn't try to come super early and make us miss out. He really enjoyed the music and was moving around a lot of the time. Or maybe it was just really loud... I'll go with that he liked it though ;)

We're busy doing what final preparations we can for Spencer's arrival: shopping, cleaning, packing, extra baking, cleaning, sleeping (me at least), hospital tour, etc. Last night we even went to Target to buy some supplies that we'll need right away when he comes home. We're waiting on the rest since my registry completion coupon got lost in the mail and I won't get the new one for a week or two. It makes me sad but at least I'll still get it.

Tim had planned on finally installing our clothesline this weekend, but we ended up getting our irrigation last night. It'll just have to wait for next weekend now when the ground isn't soaking wet. He informed me that the water was ice cold and that our yard looks like a lake. I think it's more like a swamp.

Spencer has been fighting the fact that he's running out of room inside of me. There are times that I honestly wonder if he's trying to make his own exit through my belly instead of using the normal exit. Fortunately he's lining up and my body is preparing correctly. I can't believe that the due date is only 3 weeks (21 days) away!! What happened to all of that time, seriously?? My belly has also suddenly filled with stretch marks. I had none only two or three weeks ago and now they're all over the place. My belly has also been getting bigger almost every day now which is crazy. I love it, but am definitely getting more excited for him to be OUT of my belly instead of inside. I'll probably miss it once he's born though; crazy how that works.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this as I'm watching a photography workshop for maternity and baby photography workshop and then I finished your blog and I was like "WHAT!? 21 DAYS!!!"

    babies everywhere! =P

    Exciting! Glad to hear from you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its crazy how fast the due date sneaks up on your huh? Its so soon! Yay! I'd be happy to come help with any final preparations like you did for me :) Stretch marks suck!! I have some bio oil left over you can use. It got rid of mine almost completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe its only 21 days now!! Congratulations and I miss you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete