Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Cold Outside

    I thought of starting with the whole line from that song, but decided against it. It is finally cold outside here!!! I've been waiting for this for a good month or so. We've been sleeping with the fleece blanket, keep the fans off (finally), wear jackets sometimes, and I have busted out my fuzzy socks. Now for some hot cocoa or cider... Mmmm.. The Christmas trees have been set up here where we're living at and I love seeing the lights on when I walk into the kitchen for some midnight water or snacks.
    Tim's also seen the evidence of the wintery season starting for real since he's been having to work late every night lately. People need those hospital beds! I do wish that it wasn't every night though... This week has been major Senioritis for me. I thought I had it bad before, but now that graduation is in.. 10.5 days... it's even worse haha. I had planned on being good and finishing almost all of my assignments and an extra credit with some of my extra time. I did not... at all. I was productive MOST days though: helping Mommy Blake with sewing projects, organizing files on the computer, doing laundry, stuffing envelopes with graduation announcements... I finally finished and printed my 'big' report for my internship that's due tomorrow. I might do my extra credit assignment tonight, but relaxing is pretty tempting. Today was the last day of class after all and my final is next week. The end is so close, and yet not quite here.
     Spencer's been getting a kick out of the Christmas music on the radio. He also loves Tim's new Zelda game, go figure haha. He definitely has Tim's energy because he's been moving close to nonstop lately. I just hope that he'll allow some Mommy cuddles after he's born. Oh, apparently his little body is accumulating fat and growing hair right now.
     We have some more news about the house. Drum roll please!..... Closing papers are being prepared!!! We've jumped up and down with excitement over this day that seemed constantly out of our grasps. The second appraisal came in high enough so we're onto the last steps. We should be able to sign later this week, get the keys shortly after that, and be moved in before Christmas!! :D :D :D

1 comment:

  1. HOORAAAAAAAAAAY! That's so happy and exciting!!! :)

    And I hear you on the senioritis thing. Not that I'm a senior or anything...but had I been good, I could have had all week next week to relax...but no way I'm gonna have all my projects done by tomorrow =P

    ReplyDelete