Oh yes, we're now in the 3rd trimester! That means we're 2/3 there! Only about 3 months until you're here! I'm excited to see you but also feel so unprepared at the same time. I have lots of projects ready to make for you but need use of a sewing machine... Your grandma has promised that we can do that once the new year gets here. I also got a cloth diaper in the mail today. It is totally cute and means that I can make some more now! Yup, your mom is all weird :P but I love you. You're also making me break down and stop wearing some of my stretchy shirts now. They stretch but are starting to not cover the bottom of my belly very well..
You can brag to your friends that you've participated in a university graduation ceremony now haha. You really got into the excitement near the end and kicked along with all of the applause. I'm so grateful that I walked during the Fall ceremony because while it only lasted an hour, I was starving and had to pee so bad by the end. This was despite me taking care of these needs right before we headed over to our seats. You still had fun along with me though and that made it better :) I enjoyed visiting with my preggo friend Sara who also graduated from my program. Daddy came to my graduation as well as some other family: my parents (still not sure what you're going to call them...), Uncle Ben, and Uncle Aaron. He teased me about how huge I am but later felt fat when I borrowed and fit into his clothes haha.
your Uncle Ben waiting for the ceremony
I know it's dark, but here I am walking in
The stage to walk across and for the professors to sit (very blurry, I'm sorry but it's the best your dad got)
Me and Sara
The Benitez Family!
You still love when Dad plays his Zelda game. My belly moves with lots of kicks, punches, and rolls whenever that game gets turned on. You just instantly know. I also have been playing around with different Christmas music to see which songs get you moving the most. Tonight you definitely like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Not even Mannheim Steamroller can get you moving now that you've listened to that group. Sigh... Back to your dad and his game playing. I really hope that you're somewhat like your dad because he's so fun and amuses me everyday. Here's a picture of him playing Zelda lately:
And no, the hat is NOT for Christmas haha. Any guesses why? It lets him dress up as Link while he's playing. I love it and so does his mom, your grandma. Well, Spencer, I need to get going for tonight. I love you lots and so does your daddy! We've got some more adventures coming up so hang on for the ride!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment