Only two days until I get to walk across a stage and be officially graduated!! I'm really excited :D Tim is excited that I'll be done as well. I'm all done with finals and have been just waiting for this weekend. Oh man is the excitement piling up! I also will then be able to apply to be a sub at my old internship, so weird saying old. That position is just what it sounds like: I'd be subbing for anyone when they take the day off. It's kind of random but it's very part time and I don't have to come in every time since they keep a decent number of subs. Perfect for me to still stay at home.
We didn't end up closing on our house last week since it got delayed... again. I have recently gone appliance window shopping to see how much it'll cost to get all of the appliances that we need. They are quite expensive, but not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. Once the papers for the house are signed we'll be able to go buy the appliances. This has also brought me to drawing up a budget to make sure that we pay everything that we need to. It is quite interesting since we've only done the bare minimum for a budget before. I also am looking into all sorts of ways to save money now that I've seen what our budget's going to be like. Time to plan out meals again, for sure. Once we're able to move at least...
I'm sure you'll hear from me again sometime soon. I hope that all of your holiday preparations are going well! Merry Christmas from all of us.
This is delayed because apparently there is a lag between you posting and blogger TELLING me you posted...but happy graduation!
ReplyDeleteNot gonna lie, this house business has ME driven up the wall. I can only imagine how it is for you. Hopefully you can sign soon! :)