*I picked up all of my stuff for graduation. It's so close! I also am down to my last 45 hours of my internship.
*Tim's been drawing away for a personal project he has. He'll hopefully start working on sketches for Spencer's room after that.
*We finally found some scraps of fabric to make a quilt for Spencer that goes with our nursery theme: dragons, castles, knights, forests, etc. It's pretty difficult to find that stuff right now!
*Tim pretended to be a Nephite one night.
*I learned that I can now rest a single Starburst on my tummy, but not a fun size Hershey's bar yet.
*Spencer has decided that night time is the best for moving around. I think part of it is because Tim's around. When I lie down, he'll start kicking or nudging me at exactly where my stomach is touching Tim. He knows! This has resulted in more sleep disruption for me, but I'll accept it for now.
*My belly is also resulting in me getting dressed the "pregnant way" since bending over is starting to hurt. Plus it just doesn't squish.
*I learned that Spencer also likes country music! Yes! Something to classify him as my son too haha. Tim argues that he's trying to get me to change the station, not dancing around to it.
*Tim's been having lots of fun playing video games with his brothers. He does it every night now and I think part of it is that he knows we'll be moving one way or the other soon.
*I learned that eating a snack helps me stay awake during my classes instead of drifting out of consciousness while taking notes. This has resulted in me breaking chips into small bites to eat just so that it would last me all of class.
At first I was thinking "I can balance a fun size candy bar on my tummy..." But then I realized you clearly did NOT mean when you were laying down. right?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hope your house business resolves itself, we're praying for you!
congratulations on being almost graduated! :)