I am so excited for Thanksgiving!! I love this American holiday and all of the yummy food that comes with it. I keep thinking of the turkey, potatoes, pie, stuffing, corn, rolls, etc. I hope that all of us can enjoy a "harvest feast" to some extent. I also got to thinking that we have quite a bit to be thankful for this year.
We're both very grateful for Tim's current job. It took him quite awhile to find this job and it has been such a move up for us. I've also been able to keep working and going to school this whole year. I've learned so much from my internship. The hands on experience really makes a difference. Tim loves the workouts that I come home with and that I'm confident enough to help him with his exercise goals.
We're thankful to be that much closer to moving into our house. Really, it doesn't feel like we're any closer than we were a month ago but I know that we must be. Our seller is paying for a second appraisal and we've already agreed to a price and terms that should be able to happen. At this point, we should be able to move in before the end of the year. We have so many plans for that house and are anxious to close and move!
We are grateful to have such an active, smart boy coming to us. He'll play games and currently likes to hide from Tim. Spencer really will stop moving around when Tim comes in the room as if he thinks that Daddy won't find him that way. It makes me think of covering your eyes as a kid and then thinking you've disappeared. I'm grateful that last night we got to feel his tiny little head. I noticed that my belly looked lopsided and then felt it to investigate. It was a hard lump that I could cup with the palm of my hand. After a few kicks on the other side of my belly, I realized that it must be his head. It was so small and yet he's grown so much! And Jessica, yes we are just past the halfway point. Only 4 months until his due date!
I could go on, but why? What are you grateful for?
I am thankful that school is FINALLY almost over. Really, I didn't think we were going to make it! =P
ReplyDeleteHoly cow I can't believe its only 4 months! Time is a funny, fickle thing. When it comes to school I feel like NO time has passed. When it comes to your pregnancy I feel like "where did the time go!?" =P
Keeping you in our prayers for the house! :)