Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meet Baby Benitez

Hi People,
   As you know, I'm the one who's making my mommy's belly get bigger and bigger. I also love kicking around all the time to let Mom know that I am in here. Music makes me want to dance around as Mom and Dad learned earlier this week. Classical music was on the radio and I was moving so much that Mom felt me for a couple minutes straight. She then put Taylor Swift music on her iPod the next day, put the headphone up to her belly,and I started kicking at the headphone after a few seconds.
   Today we all made a trip to see the doctor. The nurse wanted to hear my heartbeat with this weird doppler thing. I kept running away, hehe! She did finally catch me for awhile though. Next thing I know the doctor was pushing another thing into my space to see me. Mom and Dad now know how much I really do move around. They saw my side, back, front, and head while the wand stood still because I didn't want to stay still. I'm not gonna have much room later anyways. I heard the doctor talk about me measuring right on time so they're still expecting me at the same time. My stomach and bladder had fluid inside so I've been busy drinking. I even started sucking on my fingers for a little while but I guess they didn't get a picture of that.
     Oh right, you probably all want to see me and know what I am. Right... Okay :)
I did show off my junk and there's a picture of that, but this is a public sight. So 2/3 of everyone who voted was right. I couldn't fool you guys but that's okay :) My name? Spencer Louis Benitez. Mom says that her grandpa's name is Louis and he seems like a really nice Great Grandpa to have. Plus his birthday is close to my due date and I get to decide when I come despite what they think would be cool. Mom and Dad ask for any of you to wait until Saturday to say anything on Facebook (whatever that is) or to tell friends. See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, the comments are working. or at least they did for that last one. I had to refresh the page to get it to let me post this one...so I'm gonna make it count. :)

    I'm so happy for you! aaaaaaand...I forgot everything I meant to post the last 5 times I tried to comment. So much for making this count. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete