Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday?!

   Wow, it's Wednesday already! Who said the week could go by so quickly? Sorry friends for taking longer to write this week. I have a little bit of time while here at my internship so I'm writing now. I just finished my draft of information for a Breast Cancer Awareness board that we're putting up next week and now have a little bit of time to use the computer.
   Tim's back to working a normal day shift now! Feel free to celebrate with me if you so desire. He had been working the shift of 4pm-12:30am for a few months. It has been helpful for looking at houses before the really hot part of the day hits but since school started I've been trying to find the bright side to it all. He does have a good job and the schedule wasn't the worst thing ever since another deployment loomed over our heads while he was in the Marines. We're both super excited that he's back to days though :) Right now we're still going through the adjustments of schedules, mostly Tim.
    I have been wanting to put pictures up on this blog for awhile but they're all at home or on Tim's work phone.... Another time. A couple of days after I lasted posted, Tim took me out on a date which was wonderful and desparately needed. We went to the temple, had dinner at Texas Roadhouse (yum!), went to WalMart, and then walked around Tempe Beach Park for quite awhile. Sitting together at the beach park was so beautiful and relaxing. We just talked and enjoyed each other's company the whole time we were there. We might bring a camera the next time that we go in order to capture the view.
   Our appointment last week went well and we got to schedule an ultrasound. Only 3 more weeks until we go in! I'm leaving the poll open for awhile on that day because most of you won't hear the announcement that fast. There's lots of hope that this baby cooperates and lets us know what name to use! I was a stubborn child and kept my legs crossed at every ultrasound so there's part of me that thinks this child might do something similar... Fingers crossed! As long as the baby cooperates we'll let family know, then some friends and the blog, and then later Facebook. I babysat Noah on Friday and am pretty certain that this baby likes him. Every time he would cry my baby would kick me! It was without fail as if this baby was trying to let me know Noah needs me just in case I couldn't hear him. The next day the baby was also kicking me a lot! Sunday involved lots of quieting down and now I feel the baby kick or move about the same amount as I did before babysitting. Baby will do a little kick or nudge when Tim rubs my tummy for awhile though. That's inspired some belly kisses every now and then :)

2 comments:

  1. So since you just posted this, I feel like I'm a stalker but I just happened to be on just now, honest!

    I will celebrate with you about the schedule change! That is wonderful! I haven't had to deal with terribly difficult schedules yet, but all the same I can perfectly understand why Tim working the day shift is cause for great celebration.

    And that sounds like a wonderful date. I want Texas Roadhouse now. mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah and baby Benitez will be great friends :) YAYYYYYY!!! For the schedule change :D This makes me really happy because now Sean can start to finally hang out with his Tim again.

    ReplyDelete