Tim's been keeping busy with lots of drawing in his sketchbook and on his computer. This past week he was in Indiana for work training though. His favorite part was running through a forest! (Which he told me multiple times)
I "helped" Aaron make this flower corsage hairclip for Prom (and by help I mean that I made it with his approval and managing skills)
Winston was also thrilled to go to Prom last weekend!
I finished my finals this past week as well!! This semester flew by so fast compared to other semesters. By the time that I felt like we really working on assignments and taking tests, finals came up. This week also brought the end of tutoring for me. In Fall, I will be doing my internship which resulted in deciding to drop tutoring. My co-workers were awesome and I'll really miss being there!
As mentioned earlier, Tim spent the entire week in Indiana. The week seemed to last so long once finals were over, especially at night. I was surprised how hard it was for me since Tim used to be gone at nights for work, one weekend a month for drills, and there was even that two week period of training for the Marines a few months ago. We're thrilled to both be home now :)



That corsage is beautiful. You are so talented with that crafty stuff.
ReplyDeletethat cools that you let aaron take winston to the prom. his date is so pretty. i think i met her once when we went to see avatar, aaron brought her. anyways, sounds like a busy week with finals and everything. thanks for the update. fun to see your phots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Deana! I love doing it :)
ReplyDeleteMindi- I think Aaron did take her to that movie, even though I didn't go. The week was busy so it was good to have it over with!