Sunday, May 1, 2011

'Tis May

I must admit that I love every month for one reason or another. Tim probably loves May more because he's a true blue Arizonan and really hates being cold. This month means more swimming, otter pops, finals (for me), and the beginning of a tanning competition. Tim's got a genetic head start on me... but I think that I could get fairly close if I actually spend time swimming during daylight, rather than under the moonlight. Tim says I'm in for a losing battle.
Two more days of classes, that's it! I will be studying for finals starting tomorrow. I honestly feel like this semester started only a month or two ago, not that I'm complaining or anything. This week I also told tutoring that this is my last semester :'( but I shall be doing an internship in Fall which will be better.
Today we got to teach our Sunday School class again. It was so wonderful to see them again! Teenagers really are awesome. Tim loves them so much and would be sad if we had to leave them again. There's only one of our students who might not be taller than us which I had totally forgotten about. That just means I can blend in right?

Next week's installment to include (hopefully): Mother's Day, Winston going to Prom (he's stoked), and Tim leaving for his week training for work

We both love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love May too! Its so nice that it is finally warm out now. I have to agree with Tim about the tanning competition, you are more than likely going to lose. haha. But good luck anyway.

    ReplyDelete