Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goodbye

Technically, I had to tell this family goodbye the week before. This week is when it really hit me. I've known them since my family moved to the valley a decade ago. I got to be a Junior Staff for Jayme at Cub Scout Day Camp's pool for 2 summers in a row. Those were really fun times! She's always considered me and a couple of my brothers to be her "adopted" children. A few years ago I was able to start seeing them on a more regular basis again to help out with their son.


They've help keep me employed in one way or another for quite awhile. This picture is from Summer of 2009 when they took me to Breckenridge. They're now living in Texas since Jayme got a new, better job there. It's so weird going home right after classes now and not seeing them. I also realized that the booster seat in my car won't be used for quite a few more years now. Goodbye Harris family, I already miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment