Sunday, February 13, 2011

Favorite Weekend

I admit that I love just about every holiday there is. But this weekend is one of my absolute favorites and always has been! There's plenty of reasons why. I think one of the biggest ones could be that my birthday is the day after Valentines. The decorations are always cute, it's all about love in its many forms, and is just plain fun. I never really felt bitter about Valentines like some people do because I always had my friends and family to give Valentines to. Now I have Tim to celebrate with too :)
Birthday celebrations have already begun with cards and a dinner with my family. It's so weird to say that because they're Tim's family too... With the Blake's? Maybe that'll work. Tim also was a sweetie and had our Sunday School class sing to me because he knows that I love birthdays. I've had a countdown going so when I asked him, "Guess what!" he right away answered, "Your birthday's in 2 days!!!!!!" There will be more this week which you can hear about next time.
Last week I didn't write. Sorry about that! Let's see... School has been getting fun for me with my project for Exercise Prescription. My teacher is having each of us go through the actual process we'll have with clients when we have a job in the field: interviewing, screening, designing a program, etc. He got students from one of his other classes to be our clients. I love it because this is hands-on learning, more than lectures and reading the theories to doing it! My project has turned into a challenge since my client has many medical restrictions. However, this is closer to what it'll be like when I have my internship since the amount of people without any medical issues is diminishing. Sorry if I'm boring you haha but I'm pretty much loving the challenge of actually doing what I learn about (much more than writing about it).
Tim has kept busy...ish. He's gotten to go out and see friends a little bit more this week. He also got an initial job interview this past week and we are waiting to see what happens with that. Waiting, it seems to be a common theme in life. There are many things to wait for, some harder than others. But it always works out best in the end even when it's different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment