School is busy!!!!! That's Adriana's life. My homework piles on but this semester is fun so far :) This week I actually found my pulse on my wrist (I've never ever been successful at this and have always resorted to the neck). I also took blood pressure which was an awesome experience. I still need lots of practice before my practical. My interview with a practice client went well since I had to just jump in without being sure what to find out. I have learned that I say "Okay" and kinda talk over people a lot.... I'm going to fix that! My personal exercise has also stepped up this week, yay :)
Tim's been able to get an extra day to work these past couple of weeks that puts him right at full time. The extra day has been an afternoon shift which he loves because it keeps him busier than overnight. I tend to stay up way late to see him for a little while. My schedule has me waking up at 7am so I tend to go to sleep right after he gets home. I haven't seen many drawings from him lately, but I know his sketchbooks keep getting filled up so I'll just have to peruse through them one day. Tim also was a sweetie and took me out to dinner two times this week. Or maybe that was to get out of cooking food....
My sleep has lately gone out of whack. One night I just couldn't fall asleep until 3am (maybe a little later). That next day Tim kept asking me if I was going to take a nap after work. I finally gave in and tried. I was out for 3 hours... Well that night I didn't sleep well again. Next day (yesterday) I refused to take a nap in hopes that I'd actually sleep that night. Despite a horrible headache from being tired I kept awake! That didn't work either.... Today I laid in bed for only an hour because I needed it. If tonight doesn't work out then I'm just going to sleep whenever I can. Fingers crossed!!
Thats awesome news about Tim getting to be full time now. Does that mean he gets to have insurance now? Great job at doing better with excersize, lol now Tim will let you stay in school :) Hopefully your sleep patterns will get back to normal soon.
ReplyDeleteNo insurance yet because it's a "temporary" thing and it's technically 39 hours. What can you do? It's all good though :)
ReplyDelete