Tim has had enough with balding. I also finally gave permission for him to cut his hair shorter.. Right now we have cut his hair with the number 3 for the hair trimmers. I must say that I did pretty well my first two times so far! We originally cut his hair maybe 3-4 weeks ago and redid it last night. While there were no pictures from the first time, I did manage to take a couple last night.
Tim wanted to be sure everything was even
The casualties :'(
This weekend I have been personally fighting away the sickies. My nose hasn't really been running.. so not too many sniffles. There has been the horrid fever, feeling icky, and the aches from fluid being built up. If it is what has been going around then today should be the worst of it. I definitely hope so!
Glad Tim lets you cut his hair now. It's a lot cheaper, David has let me do it for a couple years now. Not hard to do at all!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a super fun birthday. That rock climbing place sounds kinda fun!