Sunday, January 23, 2011

What's Been Going On?

That's a BIG question that those of you who follow would like to know. I will just recap this past month-ish in pictures. Enjoy!!
Decorated the Tree 

Winston Got to Drive to NV!


We stayed with Grandma & Grandpa
*Tim loved cleaning out around the firepit


Grandpa took us for a ride on his train :)




Helped Grandpa with other projects



Cousins made it over for the traditional
weenie/mallow roast



Tim got to meet more of the Blake side
of the family
Thanks Lacey for the pictures!
(Here we are with my cousins Lilah and Eden)

 The Hoover Dam Overpass Bridge is TALL!!!
seriously... I was scared.
But I did get to finally see what this side looks like

Our 1st Christmas as a Married Couple
(although it looks like morning, this was at 2pm 
since Tim worked Christmas Eve)


Steve has joined the family (adopted Minion)
and he looks so much like his daddy too ;)


Nephews came to visit! 
So we went to ZooLights

Beautiful Chris, beautiful

Tim GLADLY checked out of 
the Marine Corps. Goodbye drills!


My grandparents moved into Mommy & Daddy Blake's home for now.
Grandpa qualified for treatment at the Mayo Clinic here in Phoenix.
He's responding well to the new treatment so far :)
His attitude while battling cancer has been inspiring to me: always
happy and upbeat, there's never a bad day in his mind

Oh, and I've started school again! Sorry, no pictures for that. Senioritis has kicked in hard core... BUT this is the semester that I get to start looking for an internship! My classes all seem exciting too. Tim's been threatening to pull me out of school if I don't practice my learning on myself (jokingly of course).... I'm getting better about working out. Just gotta keep it that way! And please allow me to say that it's good to be back :)

1 comment:

  1. That Hoover Dam overpass looks super scary!!! Eeek. But might be cool. I'm so glad you got to go up to Nevada to visit the family. I've never met anyone on your Dads side, except for one of his brothers... But love love love the banning side. I sure hope Gpa is doing alright. Sounds like he's pulling through his blood transfusion. Thanks for the blog update. Love Yah!

    ReplyDelete