*A bird decided to committ suicide by means of Winston (my car, the '87 Grand Marquis). He is now all bathed and free from feathers and bird guts.
*Sean and Deana got married too! It was wonderful being a part of their day. Sean was so excited that when the sealer was talking to him, as soon as he heard a pause he replied. Sean didn't realized that he had answered too early and the sealer was merely catching his breathe.
*Pictures are hung up!! I still need to print out wedding photos for the collage that is above our tv.
*First time that I've forgotten about something in the oven and had it burnt. The smoke detector even went off.. I have made other cooking mistakes before (like using Tbsp instead of tsp for salt in waffles, baking powder instead of baking soda, etc), but not burning something so terribly. Luckily it was only leftover topping from peach cobbler instead of a meal or full dessert.

*I have new flowers! I just have to decide if I want to keep them to keep the table pretty or if I will turn them into hair clips like I've done before. We shall see!
That made me laugh when you said that Tim would answer his family and friends would ask him when he would get married and he would say 5 weeks ago! I laughed so hard! ha ha I hope you two are doing good!
ReplyDeleteP.s. Cute blog!!
We are and thanks! I'm glad that you could have a laugh too haha :) it was quite funny at the time
ReplyDelete