Today is just another crazy day in my life! I promise that I will eventually get a picture or two up here.. I never thought that university would be much different than community college. I am quickly learning that there are PLENTY of differences! Biggest being they going through a lot more information which is awesome to learn about. Also means more time spent doing homework and studying... So far I am surviving and have decided that spring break will probably be best spent doing all of the projects since I use what free time I have right now for other things [cough Tim and friends cough]. While I do find time for them, I feel like there is never enough time and am sad to leave. That is life!
This week has me studying for 3 tests, finishing up my statistics class (8-week online one), working as always, visiting old family friends, and going to 'Family Day' for Tim's drill this weekend (pretty much a bbq that they bring their family to and they can all socialize). 2 weeks to spring break!!
Wow Adriana! You are one busy person. You sound like Dave and I, thanks to work and school and all the STUFF that comes with it! Good job sticking with school, I have yet to experience the University level. I hope to one day but the money part of it is slowing me down. Glad you're finding fun on the side, that BBQ sounds delicious. Love Yah!
ReplyDelete