February has always been my favorite month and here's a few reasons that this year's has been wonderful:
*making super cute Valentine's
*decorations in the stores
*I got to go dancing for my birthday
PLUS a song dedication for me :)
*lots of little surprises from the kids I work with
*after MUCH secrecy getting a beautiful vase of flowers as my Valentine's surprise
*all registered for summer school and will be able to graduate in Fall '11 !
*spending a couple hours sitting on top of South Mountain with my sweetheart
*cute cards to read
*chocolate fountain=delicious
*a few new pictures taken yay!
*hearing all the fun stories of people getting engaged! (I'm not so no freaking out, but I truly enjoy listening to other people's stories)
*breakfast with Tim, his little brother, and Sean and Deana
Sounds like a lovely month. Yea for Birthday's and Valentine's Day. Glad to hear you so happy!
ReplyDelete