So far, I am managing to survive this new schedule. My mom jokes that I live out of my car now and will mainly see me on weekends. What is currently long breaks between some classes will soon be filled with homework and study. I am also told that work at the tutoring center will be getting ridiculous soon... In some ways I hope so and others I kind of like it quiet. Its relaxing.
I hope to meet with a counselor soon because I realized that due to them not opening up my much needed anatomy/physiology class that I will have 6 semesters ahead of me according to order of the prereqs... Hopefully I can get an override to do a couple currently rather than in the exact order that is set up.
Much anticipation is arising as a family friend is nearing the birth of her twins. Last night she was in labor, but the doctor there in the middle of the night decided to stop the labor because he felt it wasn't close enough. We're all thinking tonight or tomorrow will be another visit. Who knows? I just know I can't wait to meet those two little ones.
I'm impressed at all that you're doing! Sounds like you're super busy. Hope you're finding time to have FUN!!!
ReplyDelete