Tuesday, September 29, 2009

School

So I must admit that I have NOT been doing well keeping this updated. Many apologies! Must say that I'm considering not keeping myself so busy since 17 credits, two jobs, jujitsu, chores, and a small weekend social life really leave me no time for absolutely anything else.
Loving my classes so far! Definitely neat to learn about how we should think of health as more than not being sick. So true and it goes along with the gospel! Also get class credit for working out, stretching, etc since 2 of my classes require that (along with knowing everything that goes along with it). My strength class has proven the most challenging since my teacher assumes we're all experts at anatomy and physiology and I still haven't had the chance to take it. Using all my resources and surviving fairly well despite the fact.
Sadly, I will have to continue more later since it is now time for me to rush off to my other job... Hopefully it won't be as delayed. Very excited to see my sister-in-law Mindi this week though! Love ya

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like being busy is a good thing for you! You sound like you're enjoying your life. I'm glad your having fun and happy. Love Yah!

    ReplyDelete