Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here it is only a few mere hours away from when all the craziness of trying to go to school and work starts...
This past week I've had some extra time and went to help down at the 'ranch' my sensei for jujitsu lives on. After 4 hours working outside, yuck, we all went down to the Salt River. It was me, Matt (the 4th degree black belt living/working/learning with sensei), and my friend Danny. It was really funny watching all the drunk tubers float by while we sat on rocks because they assumed we just happened to be floating in the same spot despite the fact the water is flowing. Somehow only one of my shoulders burned that day but I don't know why... Afterwards, Danny and I went to go pick up his car from the shop but they weren't quite done so we went to lunch at El Sol. I must say, really good food and decent prices.
My cousin has come to live with us for awhile, so I am now living in a house with 5 boys again.. One day I will move out haha. Just not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment