YAAAAY!
I have lots of things to be excited for right now :) my car was not doing well and had a problem with the transmission, but earlier this week I got it in (just in time apparently) so now it is doing well and it was a cheap fix. This weekend I had a wonderful fun-filled time in Vegas and finally got to see the strip. I also got to experience why it is that they say not to look at the ground. While there I found a little shop that does henna and got a heart thing on my foot. Been wanting to do this for a really long time! It is black instead of that deep brown though which is fine; should be interesting to see what my mom has to say. Despite many things going wrong, I am now an ASU student. Now that I have unpacked for Vegas I have time to do laundry, some work, and a few chores before packing back up to leave for Colorado on Friday. Woo. I am happy and definitely grateful that things are good :) hope things are for you too
Sounds like lots of stuff going on... Both the good and the bad, but am very glad that your having such a good time. Congrats on ASU!!! I think that is just great. Glad your car just had a minor issue. Have fun in Colorado.
ReplyDelete