The semester is over!! And shockingly I kept a 3.0 gpa for the semester yay :) Last few weeks of school were crazy since every teacher thinks that their class is most important and you have all the time in the world. Class that was the most ridiculous was math: we ALWAYS have a review for every test and they correlate very well. Except our last test the whole class bombed. And it was the week before finals. So our teacher re-wrote the final, meaning he didn't give us a review. Final was 8 questions covering the entire semester.... with no review for it so I of course studied the wrong things :( but all is well now!
With school out I've been able to get my hair cut (finally!) and been able to meet up with friends more. New restaurant that I love: Costa Vida! I must say that its better than Chipotle. YUM! David and Mindi when you guys visit we are going there no arguments haha.
I love costa vita, and believe me Mexican food is all Dave and I plan to eat!!!
ReplyDelete