Saturday, April 25, 2009

the car




Good news! I officially own the car! Took a little while to get pictures but also got those too. So Monday I went back out to Suncity to finish buying my car and take it home. Its a 1987 Grand Marquis but was really well taken care of since the previous owner is a really old grandma who just went into a nursing home. So far I am loving driving it and not having to share my mom's old (kinda beat up) van. I feel weird saying it, but my car is actually a better ride than that van...




This week I also got to go and check out my friend's jujitsu class. I must say it was pretty neat and I felt really unknowledgable when I was invited onto the mat to participate.. I love it because anybody can do it if they want to since its about being smart with what you do instead of being stronger/bigger than your opponent (I would almost always lose that fight). Can't wait to go back again and will hopefully be able to learn a bit more :)

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Looks really comfortable too! How's the AC? I'm glad you have your own ride now, is Jarred jealous? Lol! What's this class, I was a little confused what you do. But it's probably pretty cool. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AC actually works really well, most the time I end up turning it off so I don't freeze haha. Jared is kind of jealous. I'll tell you more about the class in a blog one time or another because I'm probably going to join the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the AC works. That's all that matter's down in AZ. Well maybe you could be a nice sister, and let Jarred drive it. Miss You!

    ReplyDelete