I'm starting my own blog, mostly since my sister-in-law Mindi asked me too and its hard to keep in touch. Hope this helps :)
Exciting stuff: This semester of school is almost over hooray! All I have to do is survive my physics class (electricity and magnetism isn't all that great..) and I'll have my Associates. Still living at home for now but its harder to move out with the economy in such a bad state. HOWEVER, by this time tomorrow I should be driving home in my new car!!!!!!!
That's right! I'm gonna be a car owner! :D I will tell more and post pictures after I get it home. Tomorrow night if all goes well and I don't get too much hw
Yea! I am so glad you're blogging! It feels like you are lots closer now. And wow, I can't believe your going to get a car. You'll have to let me know the details. Like what's the make, color, were did you buy it, etc... I am so excited for you, I loved getting my first car. Very cool. Love You Lots!
ReplyDelete