Sunday, June 17, 2018

Radio Silence

   I remember seeing friends randomly stop writing on their blogs and thinking that I would never do that. It seemed so weird and I just didn’t understand. Yet the past three years have been nothing but silence on my end... That was never my intention for this blog even though life gets busier with kids. I love having the memories written down. I go back and read them for myself plus I loved the ease of keeping others updated about us without Facebook.
   However, life can throw unexpected curveballs your way. And some of ours left me confused about how to write for both audiences. I have missed writing on here [as crazy as that sounds since writing was always one of my least favorite things in school.] My goal has always been to be honest and share both the good and bad. Yet I needed to preserve some sense of privacy for my family members about these things. Some things also required time to process in order to write about them.
    Anyways, I am back! I promise to share more about the curve balls down the road.

-Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment