This year we had a pretty low key Easter. The Easter Bunny came and left a few plastic eggs around the family room for Spencer to find. Spencer thought that the eggs were the best surprise ever. Tim and I waited for him to notice the eggs on his own and then started the hunt. The basket held a couple VeggieTales movies for Spencer and TMNT dishes for Tim. Although Spencer has somewhat confiscated the dishes too... Especially the Michelangelo cup. We then enjoyed breakfast together before church. After church we were able to have dinner with Tim's family and our friends Sarah, Simas, and Andrius.
Spencer decided to store all of his found eggs in the ice chest
since the basket was full [plus he hadn't found it yet]
Carrying around his new treasures :)
Spencer and I also watched an Easter message on lds.org while Tim was taking a nap
Sounds like a lovely day. I love those pictures of him getting the eggs.
ReplyDelete